9.4.15

I Started to Grow

I think about many things these lately. Nothing deep, just small decisions i have to make while life goes on. Small things like do i need to cut my hair, i need more time to polish my nails, what i should do with my blogs, my english doesn't get any better, how could i start regular exercise, or how can i stop eating too much. Just the common female thoughts. 

I had too much time to think about unnecessary thoughts. So i look for something to do at home.

Then i tried cooking. First was to control what i eat. If i prepare my own food, i will not waste or dump it for other things. I really like cooking. I cook from fat, vegetarian, paleo, instant, traditional, bake, diet, totally junk-food, low-carb, hi-carb, everything. I didn't care it was good or not, and most of my cookings didn't look too good either haha. 

I started to learn about ingredients for cooking. At some point i realised i kept forgetting what i have bought, and the fresh ingredients weren't that fresh anymore.  

So i started to grow things.

I really, really, like gardening.

Repotting baby basils



Watching peppers grow



Egg sproutings



Sunflowers seedlings


It feels like watching magic.


I really like gardening, it is all i can think about now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous seedlings! I like the eggshell starters :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous seedlings! I like the eggshell starters :-)

Copyright © 2014 Natanoja