25.9.14

Throwback - Rod Fai Vintage Market, Bangkok

August 2011

Before my 29th birthday I went for a trip to Bangkok to meet my Thai besties, on that weekend I asked if there’s a vintage market in Bangkok I could make a visit.
So this is where my friend Ju took me.

Childhood Stall

Afternoon Stall

We went to Rod Fai Market straight after we were shopping at Chatucak Market. We were early but some of the vendors already opened their business. They didn’t only sell vintage stuff but there were also food trucks (or vans) and stalls.

   Childhood time         Vending Machine

Living Room

   Tub          Vintage warehouse

Old Goodies

   Public Call          Post Service

Nice Corner

Afternoon Bar

I do kind miss this kind of market where we can walk around and just enjoy the atmosphere.

Vintage Cameras

Shades

Old Comics

It is too bad we couldn’t stay until dark, but it wouldn’t be the last time I visit Bangkok. There are too many markets in Bangkok to go back to!

Booze and Bar

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014 Natanoja